As a Test Automation Engineer you will play critical role in developing cutting edge trading and pricing platform that investment bank is offering to its clients and will be responsible for the creation, maintenance, and execution of automated tests. This is great opportunity how to improve your automation skillset within an exciting environment.
Our client is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. They offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted
What will you be doing?
• Working closely with the development team from the start of development in order to advise on what is needed to facilitate manual and automated testing
• Owning automation framework and designing it in a way to provides easy way how to test application under the test
• Designing the test cases that will be required to achieve optimal test coverage
• Working closely with other functional testers to help support them in the automation of existing testing, working with development team
• Helping to diagnose the causes of failures in execution of test suites when they occur and working with the development teams to resolve them.
• Owning automation framework and designing it in a way which provides easy way how to test application under the test
What we’re looking for:
• Solid manual and automation testing experience in a complex area, experience in the creation, maintenance and execution of automated tests
• Exceptional level of hands-on experience with core Java and or C# (good understanding of OOP principles, collections, streams, etc)
• Experience with build automation tools such as Maven or Gradle, experience with version control systems such as GIT
• Familiarity with continuous integration systems such as TeamCity or Jenkins.
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Previous experience with development of bespoke automation solutions.
• Experience with one or more scripting languages (e.g. python, shell scripting).
• Proven knowledge of working with relational database and sql
• Experience with cloud technologies like AWS or OpenShift, JIra