Would you like to start your career in an international company? Do you have good communication skills? Are you interested in learning more about technical support? This is a great opportunity for somebody who doesn’t have any experience and would like to use their language skills on a daily basis. You will work in multinational environment where you can use a variety of languages and be part of world-known brand.
What will you do as a Technical support?
- Provide remote technical support to employees of the client via phone, emails, chat, and a ticketing tool.
- Be a ‘right hand’ of the team leaders, assist with reporting.
- Be a part of the shadowing program for the newcomers and ready to ‘lend a hand’ to your junior colleagues.
- Be a member of the international, dynamic, and innovative company environment.
What qualities are we looking for?
- Fluent German and English (B2+)
- Good communication skills.
- Pro-customer approach and multitasking skills.
- User knowledge of Windows, Android or iOS, Microsoft Office, etc.
What can the company offer you?
- 25 days of a paid leave
- Remote working (full home office) within Czechia
- Relocation support (even for relocation within the Czechia)
- Free language courses, training courses
- Meal allowance, Cafeteria system
- Multisport card, teambuilding activities
- Modern office with leisure time possibilities
If you are interested, please apply directly, or send me an email with your CV in English.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Veronika Vrbková, REED – MSS
(+420) 775 335 536; email@example.com