We help an international company in Czech Republic to find a new technical support employee. This is a great opportunity for somebody who does not have any experience with technical support and would like to have one, but also for an experienced professional. Plus you could practise your English and Dutch on a daily basis in a stable international company in communication with your colleagues.
What will you do?
- Provide technical support to employees of the company via ticketing tool, phone, email, and chat.
- Be a ‘right hand’ of team leaders, assist them with reporting.
- After some time be a part of the shadowing program for the newcomers and be ready to help your junior colleagues.
What qualitites are we looking for?
- Fluent Dutch and English (B2+)
- Good communication skills.
- Pro-customer approach and multitasking skills.
- User knowledge of Windows, Android or iOS, Microsoft Office, etc.
What does the company offer?
- Relocation support
- Opportunity to work from home after training
- 5 weeks of a paid leave
- Free language courses
- Meal allowance, Multisport card
- Training courses and teambuilding activities
- Work in brand new offices in centre of Brno
Are you interested? Then please either apply directly with your English CV, or send me an email with it and the name of the position. I will connect with you afterward, and discuss with you your motivation and more details about the job.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Veronika Vrbková, REED - MSS
(+420) 775 335 536; firstname.lastname@example.org