For a IT Hub in Brno we are currently looking for an IT Associate - Application Support Specialist.
As an Application Support Specialist, you will ensure problem-free operation of the entire set of applications the company is currently running on. Working dynamically 24/7 while receiving an assistance of the 3rd level IT experts when dealing with major issues.
Other responsibilities include the following:
- Ensuring the smooth operation of company´s Applications
- Managing user accounts and accesses
- Maintaining and updating knowledge base
- Cooperating with the internal teams on task transitions
- Have a minimum of 1 year of technical experience in Applications Support
- Have an IT background knowledge on Windows Server OS, Citrix, Networking etc.
- Are fluent in Czech and English languages – both written and spoken
- Home Office including hardware and daily compensation
- Career opportunities in IT area
- Extensive trainings (technical and soft skills)
- Employee focus groups & surveys about company topics
- 7,5-hour workday and 5 weeks of vacation
- Company reserved parking (car, motorbike, bike and lockers)
- Leisure time card (sport, education, wellness, health, culture)
- Daily meal contribution
- Mobile phone with company tariff
- Language courses (GER, EN, CZE)
- Relax area and terrace
Looking foreward to our cooperation!