Join the IT community of IT enthusiasts, based in Prague, a start-up mindset and become part of an international team with unlimited opportunities. A DevOps Engineer able to work comfortably on any aspects of the devops lifecycle. You preferably can develop high quality infra code and have high quality engineering standards. Your curiosity ensures you actively acquire new skills, new methods and processes to make our customers even happier.
What you will do
- You deliver the best results based on your own initiative and ambition
- Give advice and direction on the complete DevOps lifecycle from infra, building, monitoring and operating a product.
- Create, improve and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Improve the existing monitoring capabilities and improve Incident management follow up.
- Act as a DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering advocate inside and outside the team.
- Improve maturity of provided platform services in order to enable the Product teams to become more efficient on them.
- At least 5 years of working experience in cloud engineering.
- Experience with containers and container orchestration (Docker/Kubernetes/ECS/Fargate).
- Knowledge of DevOps lifecycle from infra, to building, to monitoring and operating a product.
- Knowledge of networking practices and fault finding.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code and optimization of DTAP environments.
- Knowledge of SRE best practices.
- Experience with model system infrastructure in AWS (CloudFormation/CDK is nice to have).
- Security awareness on the level of a financial is preferred.
- A passion for automating and implementing recurring tasks, testing and security in CI/CD systems.
- Knowledge of how to work in an Agile environment where collaboration and continuous improvements are the foundations.
- Be a part of the newly built international team
- Home office, 5 weeks of vacation, and 5 annual sick days
- 3% employer supplemental pension monthly contribution
- Unlimited budget for your education (hard and soft skills, Language courses)
- Meal contribution, Cafeteria program, monthly home office allowance
- Multisport card, partnership with various companies (Makro, Datart, Sony, Electrolux…)
- iPhone, personal Office 365 License, O2 Family discounts
- Volunteering days to support our community
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team