A global professional services company is currently looking for a Security Operations Engineer to join the Cyber Security Centre in Prague. In this role you will support global clients through preparation and defence against various forms of cyber-attacks, from a purpose-built location. If you are eager to apply your analytical thinking, multi-tasking capabilities and are eager to learn then read further!
Your responsibilities as a Security Operations Engineer
- Design and build security operations centres for assigned clients.
- Implement and develop appropriate security changes depending on client demands and environmental needs
- Utilise various tools linked to SIEM (Security Information and Event management), UEBA (User and entity behaviour analytics), EDR (Endpoint detection and Response) and SOAR (security orchestration, automation, and response).
Experience and skill set
- Experience with administration of Unix/Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of Information Security
- 2 years of professional experience with IT Security products and services, ideally related to SIEM
- Professional level English
- Experience with SIEM tools like ArcSight, QRadar, Splunk is an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows server
- Programming and scripting skills is an advantage
- IT Security Certifications like CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, GCIH, GCIA, OSCP, etc
- Becoming part of an inclusive and diverse team that works on SOC projects for large international clients
- Develop knowledge and skills in the security technology sector
- Professional training and certification
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, 3 sick days, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance contribution, discounts for employees, laptop, psychological support hot link, etc.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Starting date: ASAP
#cybersecurity #securityoperations #siem #engineer #prague
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then send us your CV in English!