Looking for an exciting opportunity in cybersecurity? Join the SOC team at the Prague-based Cyber Fusion Center and share your passion for defending against cyber attacks. As part of the global efforts, client helps prepare for and mitigate the risks of potential security threats. The SOC team provides constant monitoring and rapid response to any suspicious activity, making a difference in the cybersecurity world. As a Security Operations Analysts you will monitor client environment for any alerts from SIEM and other detection systems and perform triage and basic investigation of generated alerts escalating potential security incidents to the clients.
- Basic knowledge of IT technologies - Windows and Unix/Linux operating systems, Networking protocols and technologies, e.g. TCP/IP, Firewalls, Routers, etc.
- Interest in developing skills in Cybersecurity, willingness to learn and improve.
- Analysitcal skills, ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Readiness to work on shifts providing 24x7 monitoring service.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Become a part of the Prague SOC team consisting of about 50 team members.
- Opportunity to work on SOC projects delivered to our global TOP 500 clients.
- Get real-life experience working with the globally-recognized SIEM solutions like Splunk, Microsoft Azure Sentinel and QRadar.
- Witness, investigate and help to stop real-life security incidents.
- Professional training and certification.