Do you want to use Italian and English language daily in communication with customers? Are you interested in the field of Sales or are you eager to learn about it under the wing of an international company in Brno? In this role you will support the sales team to actively communicate with existing and potential customers in Italian (C1) and English (B2). We are looking for an active person who is not afraid to communicate and has a sense for business negotiations.
What will you do?
- active communication with customers (including cold calls) and the search for new business opportunities
- inbound/outbound marketing
- customer care, generating potential customers.
- passing qualified leads and new customer opportunities to the sales team
- planning business meetings with new customers
- tracking of potential customers
What qualities should you have for this role?
- Proficient Italian at the level of C1 or above
- Advanced English at the level of B2 or above
- Fast thinking, persistence, and determination
- result oriented and business minded personality
- Great communication skills – written and spoken
- Be able to work with data and have a basic knowledge of finance
- Previous experience in sales is not required but is an advantage
What can our client offer to you?
- 5 weeks of holidays + 3 sick days
- Yearly bonus and regular salary reviews
- Meal vouchers, regular fruit days
- Discount vouchers, Multisport card
- Various internal trainings
- Language courses, wellness programme
- Open company culture
- work from home 2 days a week after training
- modern offices, friendly environment
Work hours: Mon - Fri, 8-hour shift, flexible with a core
Starting date: Negotiable
Interview process: 3 stages
If you are interested, please apply directly, or send me an email with your CV in English.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Sabina Kasanová, REED – MSS
(+420) 720 078 741 ;email@example.com