We are looking for an enthusiastic recruiter for our client in Brno with busy work environment of a modern office in the city centre. This is a full-time job in an experienced team.
- be responsible for the recruitment process
- work with the recruitment team and hiring managers
- be the first point of contact for clients and candidates
- follow new trends and create new recruitment tools
- developing internal and external relationships with stakeholders
- participate in the planning of events for employees and the preparation of job fairs
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- knowledge of the Czech or Slovak language at the level of a native speaker (C2)
- English at an advanced level
- advantage is a previous experience in recruitment
- enthusiasm and interest for recruitment
- advanced knowledge of Microsoft tools
- strong communication skills
WHAT DOES OUR CLIENT OFFER?
- 25 days of annual leave
- Multisport card
- meal vouchers
- benefit system
- modern office in city centre
- performance bonus
- indefinite contract
- regular team buildings
- motivating salary
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Sabina Kasanova, REED – MSS
+420 720 078 741; firstname.lastname@example.org