Our clients test automation solutions are complex ones, and we are in need of those who "test the testers", people who will be responsible for manual and automated testing of our internal solutions for test environment, lots of services that provide support to our tests and some internal products developed to cover the needs of other teams.
Most of the products are web-based, although there are some desktop applications. You will be working with different technologies while setting up test environment and devising new ways to thoroughly test our products. We work with cloud solutions - AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc., and with on-premises virtualisation, like VmWare vSphere, and with both Windows and Linux systems.
This job is for you, if you are:
- Dreaming to make the world a less painful and bugged place.
- Acquainted with test design, Selenium test automation and REST API testing.
- An open-minded person with common sense and clear logic. You have a lively mind and you like to analyze things.
- A quick learner and you like exciting and non-standard tasks.
- Friends with the English language.
Your tasks will include:
- Advancing your skills in testing and development.
- Developing and supporting automated tests for our internal products.
- Manual testing, including usability testing.
- Extending and maintaining our testing infrastructure.
- Registering defects, handling of the release process.
- Python, Selenium.