Do you have Master degree in Electrical engineering? Do you want to be part of team working on ambitious projects? Do you already have several years of experience as engineer in Power engineering? Can you speak both German and English on a conversational level?
If you said yes on all these questions, then this job offer is right for you!
- Providing support on projects in power generation sector
- You will be tasked with designing electrical installation including diagrams and other documentation for the project
- Communication with suppliers and customers regarding technical solutions, supervision of delivery, acceptance of equipment and production if needed
- You will be responsible for planning engineering work and its cost estimation
- Prevention of risks in the entrusted area of delivery
You should have:
- Master degree in Electrical engineering (Electrical Power Engineering is big advantage)
- Several years of previous engineering experience preferably in power engineering
- You can speak both German and English or at least one of them on advanced level and you have a drive to learn the second language
- You are responsible, able to work independently and don’t shy away from travelling abroad
You can look forward to:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Review of salary each year
- Flexible working hours and environment (home office)
- Language courses- which you can use to improve your English or German
- Meal allowance as a direct contribution to your salary- instead of meal vouchers
- Contribution to your pension plan
- Great environment to further your career growth whether in Czech Republic or around the world
- And plenty more to look forward to…
Start date: Immediately / by agreement
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above requirements, please feel free to contact me and send me your CV in English.
Benjamín Nevěčný, REED – Engineering
+420 602 780 613; Benjamin.Nevecny@reed.com
Follow us at www.reedglobal.cz for more job opportunities.
By replying to this advertisement or by sending your CV and other personal materials, you give your consent to the processing and storage of your personal data according to Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data. You give this consent for a period of 3 years after sending it.