REED is currently seeking candidates with excellent language skills and an interest to dive deeper into the field of finance and accounting for an international client located in Prague. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a multicultural environment and pride yourself on your adaptability and communication skills, then read further!
- Oversee invoice processing payment tracking
- Utilise first-rate language skills to communicate with clients
- Manage a portfolio of a wide range of customers
- Frequent contact with stakeholders such as sales and customer service
- Collections and AR management
What you have
- You enjoy communicating in Dutch, German or Norwegian at a professional level and have fluent English
- You have at least basic knowledge of Excel or MS Office package
- You have a strong interest in the finance and accounting sector
- You are organised and want to investigate the core of issues
- You have knowledge of SAP
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Inclusive and diverse environment
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Hybrid working model - combination of home office and working on-site
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, 3 sick days, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance contribution, discounts for employees, laptop, psychological support hot link, etc.
- For candidates outside of Czech Republic we provide relocation support
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Working hours: Flexible with set core hours (after probation)
Starting date: ASAP / Negotiable
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then send us your CV in English!