An international company in Brno is looking for a Junior Payment Specialist - a communicative person with fluent knowledge of English and Danish who would like to work in administration and be daily in touch with business clients (B2B). This is an opportunity for a fresh graduates with little or no experience to gain skills. Also, if you would like to learn more about the field of finance, this job is a perfect opportunity!
What will you do?
- Monitor payment performance of clients (companies) and make sure all requests are actioned and response is provided
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of contact and interaction with customers in the company system
- Do daily review of a credit hold list and highlight all customers disputes or unallocated payments in the system
- Copy invoices, credit notes and account statements as required
What qualities are we looking for?
- Fluency (B2+) in English and Danish language
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Be advanced user of Microsoft Office (e.g. MS Excel)
- Proactive approach and an eye for a detail
What can our client offer you?
- 5 weeks of holidays + 3 sick days
- Possibility to work remotely from home
- Yearly bonus and regular salary reviews
- Meal vouchers, discount vouchers, Multisport card
- Internal trainings, ACCA
- Language courses, wellness programme
- Open company culture, regular fruit days
Work hours: 37.5 hours/week, Monday to Friday with core hours 10am-3pm
Starting date: Negotiable
Interview process: video interview (1-2 stages)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Lenka Bugnerová, REED – MSS
+420 778 885 854; Lenka.Bugnerova@reed.com