On behalf of an international company, that is one of leading dedicated companies in the world of visual digital entertainment, we are currently looking for a Junior Collection Accountant with Italian to join their growing team in Prague.
- Monitor incoming payments on a daily basis, secure all payments are allocated to open AR positions & cleared
- Carry out proactive actions with collections in order to avoid and reduce overdue
- Monitor open queries and follow up on disputes
- Secure compensation of AR with AP items
- Reconciliation of open balances with customers and proper follow up to clean up the balance
- Sorting the customer documents arriving to SSC (from local P.O.Boxes) and securing all documents have proper landing spots/owners
- Monitor Cash in transit account for Incoming payments
- Reporting, e.g. aging reports, etc.
- Bachelor degree - ideally economics, business or finance related
- Entry level / experience in finance/collection/accounting processes/ or customer-oriented role, interest in further development in the area
- Good understanding of sales support and F&A processes to handle methodologies and standard and non-standard situations
- Fluent in Italian and English
The company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package, wide range of benefits: contributions to the pension insurance, transport allowance, meal tickets, 4 sick days, 26 days of holidays, Multisport card etc.
- Possibility to work 2 days from home
Sounds interesting? Do not hesitate and send us your CV in English.
Senior Recruitment Consultant Accountancy & Finance