A company that is dedicated to being a key player in the world of audio, visual and digital entertainment, is currently searching for an experienced Recruiter to join their HR team. If you are passionate about talent acquisition, have excellent collaboration skills and take pride in ensuring a smooth hiring process, the read further!
- Source qualified candidates utilising various methods such as job boards, recruitment agencies and professional networks.
- Create engaging job advertisements to attract potential candidates.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and external partners to understand hiring needs.
- Conduct pre-screens, interviews, and reference checks with active candidates.
- Utilise internal tools and systems to manage candidate data and the recruitment process.
- Oversee onboarding, visa process, labour law compliance, and HR related documentation regarding to new hires.
- Handle all HR marketing activities to attract internal and external talent for new opportunities.
Experience and skill set
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years experience in recruitment and selection process.
- Completion of High school education or university degree.
- Basic knowledge of Labour Code and related law implications.
- Fluency in English (Czech / Slovak is advantage)
- Knowledge of MS Office, souring techniques, and job advertising methods.
- Able to work with confidential and sensitive information.
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
- Experience in an International or SSC environment welcomed.
- Dynamic and international environment within a modern SSC located in Prague
- 26 days of holidays, 4 sick days, multisport card, and transport allowance
- Hybrid work possibilities
- Discounts on company products
- Pension insurance contribution
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Starting date: ASAP
#recruitment #english #hr #prague
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then send us your CV in English!