A global professional services company is looking for those who wish to continue or build upon their customer service experience in a role that focuses on insurance. The role will require an investigative approach, precise decision making and the ability to work with a wide variety of stakeholders. If you are analytical, have excellent communication skills and enjoy problem solving, then read further!
- Acting as a first point of contact when handling and resolving customer transactions
- Investigating the details around customer transactions by identifying and requesting relevant information
- Making final decisions about resolution of customer transactions.
- Communicating with customers and other stakeholders ensuring timely information is provided to all
- Meeting customer expectations by demonstrating professionalism and accuracy in the information and details provided
- Cooperating with your team members to ensure high professional standards and a positive atmosphere.
Qualifications and skills
- Advanced knowledge of Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish or Estonian and English language
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently and also collaboratively in a team environment when needed
- Knowledge of all MS Office applications
- Experience in customer service is an advantage.
- Suitable for fresh graduate
- Hybrid working system
- Meal vouchers, flexi pass, multisport card.
- 5 weeks’ vacation & sick days.
- Contribution to Language Academy and Life/Pension Insurance
- Extensive internal trainings
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Salary: 35-42k depending on experience
Starting date: ASAP
#insurance #customerservice #nordiclanguages #prague
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then send us your CV in English!