We are looking for new colleagues to join the hardware expert team to help their development teams design electronics for medical devices that meet various standards (such as addressing separation barriers, device leakage currents, etc.).
This position also involves introducing new technologies and procedures in Prague and our foreign development branches.
What would it mainly entail?
Consultation, opposition, review, mentoring, innovation development, and knowledge and interpretation of standards.
You don't have to be a developer, but you must understand the principles of project management. Is electronics your passion?
We will get along if you have:
- A degree in technical field (preferably electrical engineering)
- Needed to "consult" with a norm in your work (any norm)
- Enjoy mentoring and being in the center of things, passing on your knowledge and experience
- Excellent English skills - you will advise foreign development teams as well
- Diligence, systematic approach, and responsibility
- Willingness to speak up if something is wrong
What would be an advantage:
- Experience with electronics development
- Experience with interpreting standards
- Knowledge of the IEC 60601-1 standard
- Knowledge of IEC/ČSN standards for electronic devices
- Experience with the Altium Designer design system.
What we offer in return:
- Work in a Czech company with international outreach
- Work in the parent company
- Work in a company that is not a corporation
- Work in a company with a minimum of processes
- Work on devices that help people
- The opportunity to become a key and respected expert very quickly
- The opportunity to travel the world
- Working from home. You can adjust your commute according to your time possibilities
- Flexible project organization process (paperwork only when really necessary)
- Solid vertical communication (the company is as flat as Kansas)
- Unlimited budget for education
- The possibility of borrowing laboratory equipment
- Tolerant culture (in every sense of the word tolerant)...and last but not least, a package of benefits.