Our client is seeking an internationally oriented professional to join the HR Department and contribute to the continuous improvement of their HR services. This position will be based in Prague and requires a hands-on and operational mindset. As an HR Generalist, you will be an integral part of their HR team, which consists of four team members.
- Support all HR activities and processes, including HR administration, preparation of contract amendments, employee confirmations, etc.
- Payroll support responsibility, helping in cooperation with the outsourced external payroll company
- Provide support to employees on various HR-related topics such as leaves, compensation, and benefits, and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Oversight of employee benefits (e.g. Sodexo, Multisport), addressing related employee inquires
- Maintain employee files and records to ensure accurate and up-to-date information.
- Assist in organizing training and development initiatives and in the area of development
- Ensure effective and efficient execution of corporate policies, processes, and labor regulations.
- Manage HR data and coordinate the delivery of management reports.
- Participate in HR-related project activities.
- If needed, participate in other HR areas such as recruitment, onboarding, offboarding
- Serve as a contact person for employees, providing advisory support to meet their needs.
Education And Related Experience
- High school/ University degree
- Min 2 years’ experience as HR Generalist, ideally within an international organization
- Basic knowledge of Labor Code and related law implications
- Fluency in English and Czech / Slovak
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, pro-active, flexible, highly organized, independent, fast learner, completer / finisher
- Able to work with confidential and sensitive employee / business information
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets
- Positive mindset and team-player
Start date: upon agreement.
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment or on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/reed-czech-republic/.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.