As the HRBP Finance EMEA, you will align with the Finance EMEA leadership in creating strategies and execution plans in building organization capabilities, talent attraction, development, engagement and retention. This HR leader will play an integral role by providing program leadership on HR-wide talent initiatives that drive business outcomes! Do you enjoy constructing and delivering an HR strategy that builds the talent and capability of the organization? Would you like to work for an international company based in Brno?
- Act as strategic partner and trusted advisor to the business leadership, participate on regional leadership teams and connect and align with the Global Finance function to deliver improved talent quality (i.e., bench strength, focused assessment & development, career and succession planning, diversity).
- Translate the business/ functional and corporate strategies into the HR agenda, enabled by data and analytics.
- Ensure Regional execution of HR strategy/initiatives, challenging to balance local business and program needs, while understanding and communicating company’s message.
- Collaborate with HR Leaders to plan, improve, and flawlessly execute annual talent processes (e.g., annual talent assessment, rewards, and executive succession and talent planning processes).
- Champion and support diversity and inclusion initiatives to drive awareness and accountability and customize strategies where needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR or related, with additional education or certifications preferred.
- 5-7 years+ Human Resources experience; prefer high level of expertise in specialist areas including organizational development and design, recruitment, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee and labour relations, etc.
- Knowledge of Czech language (C2 level)
- Knowledge of English language (C1 level)
- Knowledge of labour legislation in the region
- 5 weeks of annual leave + sick days
- Possibility to work from home
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria card, Multisport card
- Courses and trainings (for both soft and hard skills)
- Discounts on company’s products
- Pension or life insurance contribution
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Lenka Bugnerová, REED – MSS
+420 778 885 854; Lenka.Bugnerova@reed.com