A global professional services company is looking to strengthen its current Human Resources team in Prague by hiring a new HR Advisor with Dutch. You and your new team will assist clients transform and improve their current HR processes. If you are hardworking, ambitious, and motivated and want to continue your career in HR, then read further!
What will be your responsibilities as a HR Advisor?
- Utilise your HR knowledge to offer high quality support to your assigned client
- Interact with a wide range of candidates and stake holder via phone, email, and other channels in the Dutch language.
- Oversee and carry out the process or recruitment administration.
- Supporting recruiters, manager, and candidates for assigned country
- Be directly involved in interview scheduling, screening process, offer preparation and pre-employment activities.
- Assist with preparation for day 1 onboarding
- Take part in other projects relating to sourcing, branding and university events.
Your skills and experience
- Professional level English and Dutch (Speaking and writing)
- Czech language is an advantage
- 1 year of HR experience or similar role (customer service, assistant, back office)
- Excellent communication and soft skills
- Customer orientated approach
- Analytical and detail orientated.
- Strong Microsoft office knowledge (WorkDay or SAP is an advantage)
- Inclusive and diverse work environment
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Hybrid working model - combination of home office and working on-site
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, 3 sick days, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance contribution, discounts for employees, laptop, psychological support hot link, etc.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Starting date: ASAP
#hr #dutch #recruitment #junior
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then send us your CV in English!