Are you a communicative person who would like to use English and Dutch language on a daily basis in B2B communication? This position is an opportunity for fresh graduates with little or no experience to gain skills under the wing of an international company in Brno. Plus, if you would like to learn more about the field of finance, this job is a perfect match!
What will you do?
- Monitor payment performance of clients (companies) and make sure all requests are actioned and response is provided
- Maintain accurate and up to date contact records and interaction with customers in database
- Highlight all customers disputes and record in system immediately to ensure quick turnaround
- Do daily review of a credit hold list and a follow up on disputes on assigned customer accounts, with customers on unallocated payments
- Copy invoices/credit notes and account statements as required
What qualities are we looking for?
- Fluency (B2+) in English and Dutch language
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Be advanced user of Microsoft Office
- Proactive approach and an eye for a detail
What can our client offer you?
- 5 weeks of holidays + 3 sick days
- Flexible work hours, possibility to work remotely few days a week
- Yearly bonus and regular salary reviews
- Meal vouchers, discount vouchers, Multisport card
- Internal trainings, ACCA
- Language courses, wellness programme
- Open company culture, regular fruit days
Work hours: 37.5 hours/week, Monday to Friday with a core 10am-3pm
Starting date: Negotiable
Interview process: video interview (1-2 stages)
If you are interested, please apply directly, or send me an email with your English CV.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Veronika Vrbková, REED – MSS
(+420) 775 335 536; firstname.lastname@example.org