An international company that provides accommodation services for relocated employees on long-term or short-term projects is searching for a motivated Executive Assistant to join their new team that is located in Prague. Open to both junior and experienced candidates, if you are able to speak Norwegian at an advanced level, have excellent communication skills and want to develop within a new company on the Czech market, then read further!
What will be your responsibilities as an Executive Assistant?
- Sourcing new accommodation opportunities on the Norwegian market
- Organising key meetings and possible travel arrangements for the managing partners
- Handling invoices and preparing necessary contract offers
- Management of internal CRM system
- Various other ad-hoc tasks delegated by upper management
Experience and skill set
- Advanced Norwegian (C1 level) and professional level English.
- Experience with administrative tasks or motivation to gain such experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- The ability to work efficiently, multitask and demonstrate great organisation skills
- Professional attitude and customer orientated
- Hybrid work system after 3-month period
- Professional development within the company
- 2 weeks core training
- Fast growing company
- International environment
- Benefits such as meal or transport allowance to be introduced in the upcoming months
Start date: Negotiable
Location: Prague (Prague 5)
Salary: 35-40k depending on experience
#executiveassistant #assistant #norwegian #prague #europeanoperations
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then send us your CV in English!