Are you a fluent speaker of Czech/Slovak and English? If you are also a fan of finance, who ideally has a previous experience with a similar role or graduated from economics, this opportunity might be just for you.
For our international client, we are looking for a new helping hand, who will support their Accounts Payable team.
The responsibilities are:
- execute and monitor the invoice/expense booking process with the team of accountants;
- act as an advisor for payables process in SAP system;
- take initiative when dealing with difficult cases;
- communicate with stakeholders on the client side;
- point out room for improvement you see in the process;
- support/execute other AP tasks where needed: payment, vendor inquiries, account reconciliation, internal reporting, etc.;
- refer un-resolvable & complex cases to accountants or Team lead for guidance & resolution.
Must-have skills are:
- native level of Czech OR Slovak language;
- fluent English (min. B2);
- user PC skills;
- analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills with strong problem-solving abilities.
Desired skills are:
- experience in SAP;
- secondary education or higher with an Accountancy / Banking / Financial background.
- long-term and stable cooperation;
- performance bonus;
- monetary compensation days for working during the Czech state holidays;
- meal allowance;
- multisport card with financial contribution;
- benefit card;
- organized training sessions during the first weeks and further upskilling courses (online, with our experts);
- 25 days of a paid leave;
- brand new offices with a game room, a silent zone, kitchenettes, a terrace in the center of Brno;
- expat Assistance Services for new joiners;
- teambuilding activities.
If you are interested, please apply directly or send us your CV.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Amalie Chuda, REED – MSS
(+420) 702 118 606; firstname.lastname@example.org