On behalf of a technology company, I am looking for an EMEA Partner Programs and Events Manager.
This is a great opportunity for a creative, high energy partner marketing leader that will effectively develop and deliver programs to enable the field marketing teams to create joint marketing plans with technology partners, managed service providers and channel partners across our EMEA geography.
What You Will Be Doing
• Drives strategic marketing management of any pan-EMEA partners; develops joint go-to-market plan with partner counterparts and coordinates regional activity with field marketing managers
• Drives pan-regional partner marketing programs, such as EMEA-wide partner roadshows, EMEA wide Tier 1 (alliance) events, EMEA wide alliance partner webinars, incentives, etc.
• Proactively represents EMEA partner priorities with company global teams including product marketing, campaign marketing, digital, global channel marketing, global alliance marketing and channel sales.
• Responsible for pan-regional channel partner enablement program and strategy; Collaborates with EMEA field marketing team to ensure regional execution
• Drives co-development of joint strategic alliance partner go-to-market with APJ & AMS counterparts and company global alliance marketing leader, including the execution of those plans in collaboration with both company’s field marketing teams and channel partners
• Responsible for all communications to partners across EMEA; Addresses sensitivities and priorities for regionals partners, in most cases a global version is developed first and needs to be adjusted and coordinated alongside activities occurring in the region
• Garners partner support for major company announcements; Supports PR and analyst activity with top EMEA partners
• Co-develops success metrics and associated dashboards for reporting, represents EMEA Programs from a pipeline reporting standpoint.
• Coordinates and maximizes partner involvement for company events, virtual events and industry events where company is participating.
What You Bring To The Team
• University degree (MBA is advantage)
• 10+ yrs experience in an enterprise marketing role within the tech industry, with both channel and technology partner marketing experience
• Understanding of a broad range of marketing activities and disciplines
• Excellent knowledge of English, communication skills; both written and verbal
• Strong collaboration and relationship building skills
• Track record of working with sales, channel partners, customers, field/global marketing, and analysts
• High energy and passion with a “can do” attitude
• Executes with urgency
• Preferred is understanding of the storage industry, business applications, virtualization, and/or cloud, and their dependency on storage.
We can offer:
• Working at a stable international and expanding company
• Temporary contract for 12 month with possibility of extension
• Full time, 40 hours per week, hybrid working hours
• Interesting benefits: Multisport card, meal allowance, phone allowance, etc.
• Immediate start
• Location of workplace: Prague 8 – Karlín
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume in English and a cover letter.