An international technology leader in the sectors of electrification and automation are looking to hire a new Cyber Security Engineer. In this role you will work on various projects across industry, energy, and transport whilst managing the IT portion of control systems. Your main focus will be on security and data protection against potential threats. If you are proactive, communicative and able to work independently, then read further!
What will be your responsibilities as a Cyber Security Engineer?
- Installation and configuration of Windows servers for clients in a domain environment including company control systems and their security
- Configuration and management of the virtual environment using tools such as VMware ESXi, Horizon, Microsoft Hyper-V, etc.
- Configuration of network elements in project networks (e.g., Hirschmann, Cisco, Moxa, Fortinet)
- Design, installation, and management of advanced cyber security solutions
- Conducting system audits, design, and application of cyber security rules
- Testing new versions of cybersecurity products
- Collaboration with various teams and the cybersecurity community
Your skills and experience
- University degree in the field of IT or 2 years of previous experience in the field of IT alongside secondary school education.
- Minimum B1 spoken and written English (communicative German is an advantage)
- Basic knowledge of computer networks and configuration of network elements
- Orientation in the Windows environment (server administration, AD, DNS, GPO) is an advantage
- You are interested in PC hardware and the network environment
- Previous experience with virtualization tools (VMware ESXi, Horizon, Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Previous automation or electrical experience
- Annual financial bonus and pension contribution
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days of vacation
- Possibility of home office
- Multisport card
- Education courses
- Meal plan and cafeteria benefits system (sport, health, culture, leisure)
Start date: Upon agreement
#cybersecurity #dataprotection #networkmanagement #plzeň
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you are the right fit for this position, then please send us your CV in English!