Customer Service Specialist
For our client, a key player in the fire protection industry worldwide, we are currently looking for a right candidate to join their customer service team as a Customer Service Specialist. For our client the product and excellent customer service are on the first place. Therefore we are looking for a candidate who will proudly represent company and its values. If you are interested in this vacancy, please send us your CV in English.
Main purpose of the job:
Work directly and indirectly with customers to ensure a high level of customer service.
Are you business fluent in German and English? Do you have excellent listening skills, attention to detail and an experience with customer services? Then keep on reading!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Handling customer enquiries and requests accordingly; managing multiple Outlook inboxes
- Placing orders with HQ in USA and expediting these orders where necessary
- Problem solving and troubleshooting for the benefit of customers
- Producing and progressing sales quotations when required
- Keeping precise records of discussions or correspondence with customers using CRM systems
- Collaborating with internal and external departments (worldwide) to improve quality of service
- Direct marketing activities
- Producing invoices and following end of month procedures
- Administrative duties as required within the role to include pricing sheets, quotes log, scanning etc.
- Working closely with our warehouse
- Any other reasonable associated tasks
What do we offer?
- International and multicultural working environment
- Work for a company that keeps growing
- Relaxed atmosphere in a family-run company
- Flat organizational structure – decisions are made very quickly
- Motivational remuneration and other benefits
- Full-time job with possibility of career progression
- Small friendly team, summer and Christmas parties
What experience, personality & skills are we looking for?
- Previous working experience in customer service, call center or administration
- Office 365 literate (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent listening skills and confident telephone manner
- Attention to detail, team work
- Positive attitude and adaptability
- Ability to prioritise and have strong work ethic
- Problem solving and decision making skills
Start date: asap
#customerservice #customerservicespecialist #jobinHamburg
Does this sound like the position you are looking for? Then do not waste any time and send us your CV in English!
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.