Customer Service Representative
A global manufacturer in the engineering sector is looking to expand its team by bringing on a new multilingual Order Management Specialist. You will be joining an exciting and fast paced work environment within a company that’s looking to grow its operations in Prague. If you’re an independent worker, eager to use your language skills and have experience in order management, then read further!
Your Responsibilities as an Order Management Specialist
• Responsible for all key aspects of order management including receiving purchase orders, managing back orders, releases and co-ordinating with shipping and logistics
• Engaging with customers and suppliers regarding delivery dates, outstanding orders and delivery follow up
• Direct contact with customers via outbound and inbound calls maintaining a high level of professionalism
• Handling complaint management, reviews and escalating where necessary to upper management.
• Participation in data analysis of stock availability and process improvement
Experience and Skill Set
• 3 to 5 years minimum of Order Fulfilment/Management experience
• Experience in customer relationship roles in supply chain or logistic sector
• Multilingual with fluent Czech and English. Advanced German is preferable
• Experience with ERP systems such as SAP or Oracle
• Customer oriented, professional, and friendly conversationalist
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Thrive with minimal supervision
• Strong skill set with MS office, especially Excel
• Corporate bonus structure
• 25 days holiday
• Sick days
• Education course and training
• Opportunity to be a part of a quick paced, fast-growing environment in Prague
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment or on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/reed-czech-republic/.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.