We help an international company in Brno to find a new Customer Experience Specialist who will join the German team. You will be responsible for receiving feedbacks on their services and products and will search for new ways how to improve them. What is needed? You should be experienced in communication with customers, enjoy interacting with people, and be ready to pass forward information required to secure better customer experience.
What will you do as a Customer Experience Specialist?
- Be regularly in touch with clients via phone (B2B), receive feedbacks, and build strong relationships
- Provide response to clients' inquiries and manage their requests
- Use SAP software
- Cooperate with other departments and make reports
What qualities should you have for this role?
- Be proficient in German language (B2/C1+)
- Be able to speak fluently in English (B2+)
- Be an advanced user of MS Office
- Have great communication skills – written and spoken
- Be persistent and determined quick thinker
- Advantage: Experience with administration, customer support, marketing, or sales
The benefits are:
- 5 weeks of holidays + sick days
- Possibility to work from home few days a week
- Flexible working hours
- Annual bonus and regular salary reviews
- Meal vouchers, regular fruit days
- Discount vouchers, Multisport card, wellness programme
- Various internal trainings, language courses
- Relocation support if needed
- Open company culture
Work hours: Monday - Friday, 8-hour shift, flexible with a core
Starting date: Negotiable
Interview process: 3 stages
Are you interested? Then please either apply directly with your English CV, or send me an email with it and the name of the position. I will connect with you afterward and discuss with you your motivation and more details about the job.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Veronika Vrbková, REED - MSS
(+420) 775 335 536; email@example.com