A key player in the world of audio, visual and digital entertainment is looking for a Collections Accountant with Spanish and English language skills. In this position you will be responsible for Spanish customer accounts by ensuring timely collections, solving any raised issues and communicating with the various necessary departments. If you're analytical, results orientated and thrive in a team environment, then read further!
What would be your responsibilities as a Collections Accountant?
- Organizing an efficient cash collection process in Spain
- Monitor incoming payments daily, secure all payments are allocated to open AR positions & cleared
- Carry out proactive actions with collections to avoid and reduce overdue
- Monitor open queries and follow up on disputes
- Secure compensation of AR with AP items
- Reconciliation of open balances with customers and proper follow up to clean up the balance
- Monitor Cash in transit account for Incoming payments
- Communicating with stakeholders (Customers, KAMs, and Credit Insurers/Brokers)
- Preparing required documents for External auditors
What is your experience and skill set?
- Bachelor’s degree - ideally in economics, business, or finance
- Experience in finance/collection/accounting processes and an interest in further professional development
- A strong understanding of sales support and F&A processes to handle methodologies and standard and non-standard situations
- Fluent Spanish and professional level English
- Excel knowledge (pivot tables, v-look up and further functions),
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
- A role in a dynamic company with strong product brand on the market
- A member of a friendly and goal orientated team
- Competitive remuneration package including contributions to pension insurance, transport allowance, meal tickets, 4 sick days, 26 days of holidays, multisport card and annual bonus
- Attractive work location and hybrid working possibility
Start date: ASAP
Salary: 40-50k depending on professional experience
#collectionsaccountant #spanish #accountancyroles
Does this opportunity sound interesting? Then send us your CV in English and we will contact you!