On behalf of an international company that is one of the leaders in manufacturing and sale of small domestic appliances, we are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join their team in Prague.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Participate in the Budget and re-forecasting processes for Sales and Margin
- Generate daily sales reports for Central Europe
- Develop weekly estimates of Month, quarter, and yearly sales by customer, including organizing data collection and consolidation, and communicating/alerting management of CE
- Prepare Intrastat declarations for all countries within the cluster
- Participate in Monthly reporting set, including daily sales reports, monthly sales and margin reports, and provide insightful comments
- Provide business support to other departments on sales and margin-related questions, particularly in marketing and sales departments
- Anticipate questions by providing relevant alerts and comments
- Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Strong proficiency in financial reporting tools, such as SAP, Board, Qlicksense, GPS, and collaborative platforms
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex financial data
- Prior experience in a similar role is preferred
- Fluent in English and Czech or Slovak
The company offers:
- Work for an international company with the possibility of career growth
- Friendly and supportive team
- Environment in which you can learn everyday
- Cafeteria system, home-office possibilities, regular trainings, Multisport card and much more
Start date: upon agreement
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz or on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/reed-czech-republic.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.