For an international company in Brno, we are hiring a German speaker, who will be responsible for B2B communication with German clients. The B2B Customer Care Specialist will communicate with clients by phone, e-mail or chat and work in the internal system where data needs to be updated regularly. It is possible that part of the communication will be in English as well. This is a great opportunity for candidates who have an experience in customer service.
What will you do as a B2B Customer Care Speciliast?
- Communicate with clients in German and English (phone, e-mail or chat)
- Cooperate with local planners in Czech
- Confirm orders and delivery dates to clients
- Resolve queries regarding orders and product delivery
- Check payment of invoices
What qualities are we looking for?
- Proficiency in Czech/Slovak (C1+)
- Fluent level of German and English (B2+)
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Experience in customer service
What can the company offer you?
- 5 weeks holiday + 2x sick day
- Possibility to work from home
- Meal vouchers, refreshments at the workplace
- Multisport card, Flexi pass vouchers
- Contribution to life and pension insurance
- Company mobile tariff
- Language courses, specialized training courses
- Teambuilding activities
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: Mon - Fri, 8:00 - 16:30
Starting date: Negotiable
If you are interested, please apply directly, or send me an email with your CV in English.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Veronika Vrbková, REED – MSS
+420 775 335 536; email@example.com