Are you tired of being on the phone all the time? Do you still want to use Italian but more in an email-focused communication? In the B2B Customer Advisor role you will mostly provide email B2B (business to business) support to customers in Italian speaking countries. Who are the customers? It could be supermarkets, hospitals, warehouses, sports stadiums, airports, post offices, factories, and logistics companies. The company is located in Brno, but it is possible to work remotely within Czech Republic.
What will you do as a B2B Customer Advisor?
- Be the first point of contact for customers
- Communicate with B2B customers and colleagues from different departments mainly via email
- Provide information on orders, repairs, and other relevant information
- Redirect customer issues to the appropriate department
What qualities are we looking for?
- Fluent level of English (B2)
- Proficient level of Italian (C1)
- Good communication skills and pro-customer approach
- Knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel)
You can look forward to:
- 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
- Yearly salary increases and target driven bonuses
- Continuous training and development
- Meal contribution, free beverages, and regular fruit days
- Cafeteria program (benefits according to your preferences), Multisport card
- Free language courses
- Discounted mobile phone tariff and banking benefits
- Pension and Life insurance contribution
- Modern offices and multicultural working environment
Location: Brno, Czech Republic / remotely within Czech Republic
Working hours: Mon - Fri, 8-hour shifts (no overnight shift)
Starting date: Negotiable
Recruitment process: 2 rounds
If you are interested, please apply directly, or send me an email with your CV in English.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Sabina Kasanová, REED – MSS
(+420) 720 078 741; firstname.lastname@example.org