Are you tired of being on the phone all the time? Do you still want to use German but more in an email-focused communication? In the B2B Customer Advisor role you will provide B2B support to customers in German speaking countries (DACH). The company is located in Brno, but it is possible to work remotely within the whole Czech Republic.
Who are the customers? It could be supermarkets, hospitals, warehouses, sports stadiums, airports, post offices, factories, and logistics companies.
What will you do as a B2B Customer Advisor?
- Be the first point of contact for customers
- Communicate with B2B customers and colleagues from different departments mainly via email
- Provide information on orders, repairs, and other relevant information
- Redirect customer issues to the appropriate department
What qualities are we looking for?
- Fluent level of English (B2+)
- Proficient level of German (B2/C1+)
- Good communication skills and pro-customer approach
- Knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel)
You can look forward to:
- 5 weeks of paid vacation + 5 sick days
- Yearly salary increases and target driven bonuses
- Financial relocation support if you are based abroad
- Continuous training and development
- Meal contribution, free beverages, and regular fruit days
- Cafeteria program (benefits according to your preferences), Multisport card
- Free language courses
- Discounted mobile phone tariff and banking benefits
- Pension and Life insurance contribution
- Modern offices and multicultural working environment
Location: Brno, Czech Republic (possibility to work remotely within Czechia)
Working hours: Mon - Fri, 8-hour shifts (no overnight shift)
Starting date: Negotiable
Recruitment process: 2 rounds
If you are interested, please apply directly or send me an email with your CV attached.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Veronika Vrbková, REED – MSS
(+420) 775 335 536; email@example.com