Join the IT community of IT enthusiasts, based in Prague, a start-up mindset and become part of an international team with unlimited opportunities. As an Acturial Expert you will implement improvements in recent actuarial tools and processes - from assumption preparation to reporting (IFRS 17, S-II) preparation. You will also actively participate at maintenance of internal tools, present outcomes to team members and clients. You will be cooperating with experts on assumption maintenance, cash flow modeling to reporting and internal processes. Moving the reporting processes to new level.
What will you do
- Support and develop existing tools (cash flow models, reporting tools). Make sure they are effectively used.
- Participate at implementation of reporting / regulatory requirements - based on BU / Group specification.
- Support, analyze existing processes and identify areas for standardization / simplification.
- Support regular tool review, prepare usage reports / overviews. Making sure that operation is working in line with agreed internal rules.
- Participate on specification of improvements for our development teams.
- Play active role in process automation (specification, support), cooperate with IT.
- Identify improvements in existing processes, suggest new ways of working.
- Experience with insurance / finance reporting (IFRS 17, S-II, local regulator reporting etc.)
- Experience with actuarial modeling (experience with Prophet, AFM/R3S, Moses / Risk Agility FM).
- Advanced knowledge of MS Tools.
- Skilled presenter, experience in presentation in English is plus.
- Experience in processing large data sets. Experience with automation (Python / R).
- Be a part of the newly built international team
- Home office, 5 weeks of vacation, and 5 annual sick days
- 3% employer supplemental pension monthly contribution
- Unlimited budget for your education (hard and soft skills, Language courses)
- Meal contribution, Cafeteria program, monthly home office allowance
- Multisport card, partnership with various companies (Makro, Datart, Sony, Electrolux…)
- iPhone, personal Office 365 License, O2 Family discounts
- Volunteering days to support our community
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team