This position is a great opportunity to participate in building a new company branch. Do you want to know more? Just answer ´YES´ to those questions. Do you speak French fluently? Are you interested in the field of IT?
Well done! This job is a chance for someone who wants to start their career in IT and also for an experienced senior who would like to share his knowledge and help with creation of the technical support team.
What will you do?
- Troubleshoot technical issues in Level 1
- Keep track of work in the ticketing system
- Support customers with technical requests - mostly via email
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Inform management of recurring problems
What qualities you should have?
- Fluent level of French (B2+) and a) fluent level of English (B2+) b) proficient level of Czech (C2) + advanced level of English (B1+)
- Experience in IT support or an interest in IT and motivation to learn
- User knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows, Android or iOS
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- Time flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- High school education
What does the company offer?
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Training courses
- Fresh start with a new company branch
- Opportunity to implement your ideas
- Teambuilding activities
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Veronika Vrbková, REED – MSS
(+420) 775 335 536; email@example.com