We are looking for a customer oriented candidate to fill a position Technical Support with English for 24x7 Helpdesk. You would be the first line of defense against incidents (Level 1, L1) for external client base. You would receive and acknowledge requests from business, gather as much information about the incident as possible, create tickets and attempt to resolve them. Your goal would be to resolve the incident as quickly as possible and avoid having to escalate it on to the second level support team (L2). This position requires an excellent attitude, as well as above average communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Key job responsibilities:
- Respond to requests for technical assistance
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Follow up with Customers to ensure complete resolution of issues
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track all work with detail and accuracy in the ticketing system
- Inform management of recurring problems
- Ensure all activities are following rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Develop documentation: checklists, Knowledge Base etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification
- Computer skills and knowledge
- Customer service orientation
- Above average analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate with non-experts
- Ability to multitask and work effectively under time pressure
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly
- Attention to details
- Fluent in English
- Flexibility for morning, evening, and overnight shifts.
The successful candidate will have:
- Undergraduate degree in technology
- Call Center, Helpdesk or Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of relevant applications: call tracking applications, ticketing systems etc.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices: ITIL and Service Level Agreement (SLA) etc.
What can you expect:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Training courses
- Fresh start with a new company branch
- Opportunity to implement your ideas
- Teambuilding activities
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Lenka Bugnerová, REED – MSS
+420 778 885 854; Lenka.Bugnerova@reed.com