Would you like to start your career in an international company? Do you have good communication skills and speak Dutch? Are you interested in learning more about technical support? This is a great opportunity for somebody who doesn’t have any experience and would like to use their language skills on a daily basis. You will work in multinational environment where you can use a variety of languages and be part of world-known brands.
What will you do?
- Provide remote technical support to employees of the client via phone, emails, chat, and a ticketing tool.
- Be a ‘right hand’ of the team leaders, assist with reporting.
- Be a part of the shadowing program for the newcomers and ready to ‘lend a hand’ to your junior colleagues.
- Be a member of the international, dynamic, and innovative company environment.
What qualitites are we looking for?
- Fluent Dutch and English (B2+)
- Good communication skills.
- Pro-customer approach and multitasking skills.
- User knowledge of Windows, Android or iOS, Microsoft Office, etc.
What does the company offer?
- Relocation support even for candidates relocating within the Czech Republic.
- Opportunity to work from home.
- 25 days of a paid leave.
- Free language courses.
- Meal allowance.
- Multisport card
- Work in brand new offices in centre of Brno.
- Training courses and teambuilding activities.
If you are interested, please apply directly, or send me an email with your English CV.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Veronika Vrbková, REED – MSS
(+420) 775 335 536; firstname.lastname@example.org