Technical Sales Support - EV Charging
Our Client is the world's largest provider of switching power supplies and a major source for power management solutions, components, visual displays, industrial automation, networking products, and renewable energy solutions. Established in 1971, with sales offices worldwide and manufacturing plants in Taiwan, Thailand, China, Mexico and Europe.
As a global leader in power electronics, The company is committed to environment protection and has implemented green, lead-free production, and recycling and waste management programs for many years.
For our Electrical Vehicle Charging Solution (EVCS) Team we are searching for a Technical Sales Support to help grow our business in the DACH region.
We can offer a competitive Salary with 10 % bonus, However if you exceed your targets - you can get on 20%!
- Provide technical support to sales and product marketing in an accurate and timely manner
- Support the proposal preparation process
- Prepare proposals and advice on solutions
- Support the resolution of technical queries in collaboration with the development team
- Assist in identifying new market opportunities, local legislation and standards
- Occasional support at the customer site for complex technical challenges
- Support relationship management and service delivery to business customers
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of our company's product lines
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in Electric Vehicle Charging Solutions, Energy Storage Systems or Power Conditioning Systems
- Fluent English and German
- Excellent technical knowledge related to integration of different systems and understanding of charging solutions for Electric Vehicles and Energy Storage Systems
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to specify requirements to the development department
- Ability to work independently and as part of an international team
- Customer focus, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel occasionally
- In possession of a driving licence
- 100% Remote work - Work from your home
- International environment of a market leader
- Competitive salary + bonus based on your performance (up to 20%)
- Company benefits and career opportunities