Our client is a leading provider of backup and recovery software for virtual, physical and cloud environments. Different departments take care of every phase of the solution life cycle: development and testing, implementation through an extensive partner network, and technical support in multiple languages.
Teams work with VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV virtualization; Windows, Linux and Unix physical systems; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and SAP HANA servers; Amazon, Azure and Google Cloud public clouds; and many other technologies that form the core of modern IT.
We are now looking for System Administrator.
- Provide administration of the entire suite of Microsoft 365 across the organization.
- Provide administration of mail infrastructure based on Microsoft Exchange 2019.
- Provide administration of SSO corporate system including ADFS and Azure AD.
- Participate in a wide variety of projects for the implementation of new information systems.
- Serve as an escalation point and provide Level 3 technical support for services in responsible area.
- Process production infrastructure and service-related issues from initial alert to resolution, coordinating with specialist teams as appropriate.
- Maintain and contribute to internal documentation.
- Self-sufficient, proactive and result-oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the flexibility to explain complex topics in a manner suitable for audiences with varying levels of technical expertise.
- Broad-minded in the products of the Microsoft ecosystem.
- 2+ years of recent solid experience administering Microsoft Exchange both environment on-premises (2013 and higher) and online.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience administering and troubleshooting various Microsoft 365 services (MS Teams, SharePoint, Enterprise applications etc.).
- Experience of migration on-premises services to Microsoft 365/Azure and administration hybrid environments.
- Strong background with scripting in PowerShell including 3rd-party modules.
- Experience administering and troubleshooting Active Directory and Windows Server products, including multi-domain environments.
- Deep knowledge of the OSI-model and network traffic fundamentals.
Will be an advantage:
- Background in configuring and managing Microsoft Defender for Office 365 or other anti-spam and anti-malware technologies.
- Experience of identity management using Azure AD, AD FS and SSO technologies like SAML/OAuth.
- Experience configuring and managing Conditional Access and Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Experience administering Microsoft Azure.
- Network administration background.
What you can expect from us:
Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium healthcare program for you and your children, sick days, additional payments for sick leave, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract.
Cafeteria Benefit Plan – an additional annual budget that you can spend on a variety of benefits such as travel, sport, wellness, education and many more.
Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences
Work permit assistance.
Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: a one-time additional salary payment (only within Czech Republic).