27 years in the IT industry, international operations, a team of over 440 people, more than 400 completed projects in 25 countries and strong commitment to growth and development sets our client among the most perspective IT companies in the broader CEE region with a significant potential for growth and expansion in the future.
- Keep up with the industry trends and developments.
- Champion knowledge sharing, cultivate learning and avoid knowledge silos in the team.
- Lead by example encouraging culture and the pragmatic engineering attitude.
- Demonstrate healthy modern engineering practices according to the coding standards, by writing
- clean, well-tested, and well-refactored code with the team, shipping it into production at least daily.
- Participating in the agile development process.
- Participating in technical design based on the business requirements.
- Participating in improving technical documentation and coding standards.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in the English language. Another foreign language is
- considered a plus.
- Strong analytical skill and mindset, with research, problem-solving, and troubleshooting abilities
- Open-minded person with analytical skills and willingness to learn and educate others.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive attitude to work and colleagues.
- Team player.
- Can handle stressful situations.
- Positive attitude towards web technologies.
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Scrum methodology and Agile tools / JIRA.
- Insurance or other financial services industry experience is a plus
- Knowledge of principles of programming languages.
- Solid understanding of the software development process.
- (Angular, React, Vue).
- Experience with .NET framework (e.g., C#, F#) or Java ecosystem and according to
- programming tools (e.g., Visual Studio, IntelliJ IDEA) is a plus.
- Basic knowledge about relational databases (e.g. MSSQL, Oracle, IBM DB2).