Join the IT HUB community of IT enthusiasts, based in Prague, a start-up mindset and become part of an international team with unlimited opportunities. As a SIEM Engineer, you will be part of a team of Information Security professionals and manage multiple Splunk Components.
- Analyze problems and incidents on 2nd, 3rd or 4th level of support, Actively propose service improvements
- Coordination of major changes, patches, upgrades and participates in projects within the area of responsibility
- Design and implement infrastructure for data collection from cloud and onprem sources to Splunk
- Set standards and procedures regarding data onboarding, prepare self service for customers
- Be part of Splunk Onboarding Factory (scrum). Support analysts with data normalization (CIM)
- Prepare detailed level designs and work instructions
- Implement cloud based solutions using aws and azure native tools
Requirements and qualifications
- University degree in statistics, computer science or any other related field
- At least 2 years of proven experience of delivering data science project solutions
- At least 2 years of experience of programming in Python, including its analytical libraries such as Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-learn (alternatively Java or other OOP language)
- At least 1 year of experience of SQL
- Experience with Git
I will be happy to share more information with you, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +420 727 841 641.
#SIEMEngineer, #SQL, #GIT, #Support, #Azure, # AWS, #Python, #Hybrid