Service Support Specialist Team Leader
Our client has a global service network, so their service technicians are in the field, visiting customers, doing the maintenance of compressors, repairs or installation new machine. And to do the whole process as best as they can, keep efficiency and customer satisfaction high, they are building a team of Service Operations Process Specialist. Currently they are searching for a competent Team Leader to manage and further develop the growing team of Specialists.
What are the responsibilities of the team you will lead?
- Review all required details about service operations – which service technician made the last visit, which technician is closest to the customer, is the maintenance plan still correct, do they have all orders with customer specifics.
- Follow-up of customer responses, reminders when required and ensuring parts will be delivered on time for scheduled orders.
- Provide training to other colleagues (local as well from abroad) and act like a first level of support for specific applications (application for a service planner, analytical dashboards, technical application).
What is expected from you as the Team Leader?
- Lead by example, master the processes for which your team is responsible by taking up a small scope of the same tasks.
- Engage the team to achieve goals, set the right KPIs to drive the desired behavior.
- Define responsibilities within the team, creating enough variety in their responsibilities.
- Report on team and personal performances.
- Support a delivery of RPA solutions.
- Interact closely with branches and companies abroad to further develop and optimize support.
- Train, teach best practices and motivate colleagues from branches abroad.
- Engage with and build confidence with the Business Process Expert team to systematically keep on increasing the scope of supporting activities, building a roadmap with a vision.
Are you a good fit for the role?
- Although previous team lead experience could help, we are open to give an opportunity also to candidates who have not worked in a team lead role before.
- A team coach with natural interest in finding the efficiencies, identifying improvement areas within a given set of tasks and boundaries together with a good amount of common sense are ideal qualities.
- From the beginning you will lead a team of two people, it could be up to 5 within a year.
Beside that you should have:
- Fluent English. Other languages will benefit your relationship with branches abroad.
- Presentation skills for efficient delivery of training.
- Having a background in Service Operations, knowledge of SAP (module Plant Maintenance or Customer Service) could be beneficial for you.
What can we offer you?
- An annual financial bonus
- Salary increase every year
- Flexible working hours shortened to 37,5 hours a week
- 5 weeks of holiday
- 3 sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution in pension fund up to 2 000 CZK
- MultiSport card or FlexiPass vouchers
- A lots of training opportunities
- Modern offices with a relax zone and a big terrace on 20th floor so you will have a nice view of the whole city
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Lenka Bugnerová, REED – MSS
+420 778 885 854; Lenka.Bugnerova@reed.com