Service Support Specialist
Our client has a global service network, so their service technicians are in the field, visiting customers, doing maintenance of compressors, repairs or installation new machine. And to do the whole process as best as they can, keep efficiency and customer satisfaction high, they are building a team of Service Operations Process Specialist.
What will you do?
- Review all required details about service operations – which service technician made the last visit, which technician is closest to the customer, is the maintenance plan still correct.
- Schedule service operations
- Follow-up of customer responses, reminders when required and ensuring parts will be delivered on time for scheduled orders.
- Part of your job will be also to train your colleagues – local and from branches worldwide. You will review and build training curriculums based on the available material.
- As an expert in service operations activities, you will become a first level of support for specific applications you would use in your day-to-day business (application for a service planner, analytical dashboards, even some technical application).
What are the requirements for the job?
- Good level of English (min B2 level). You will be in daily cooperation with your colleagues from abroad.
- Willingness to travel. Few times a year for couple of days. Traveling would be more often during your adaptation period because of training.
- Relevant previous work experience could be service planning activities, B2B customer care role for a technical product, knowledge of SAP, work experience from big international company. These could help you but are not mandatory. We can teach you everything needed.
- Our client is primarily searching for a smart, responsible person with good organization and time management skills and nice behavior and friendly attitude.
What does our client offer?
- An annual financial bonus
- Salary increase every year
- Flexible working hours shortened to 37,5 hours a week
- 5 weeks of holiday
- 3 sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution in pension fund up to 2 000 CZK
- MultiSport card or FlexiPass vouchers
- A lots of training opportunities
- Modern offices with a relax zone and a big terrace on 20th floor so you will have a nice view of the whole city
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Lenka Bugnerová, REED – MSS
+420 778 885 854; Lenka.Bugnerova@reed.com