REED is currently searching for high energy professionals who are great communicators, have first rate customer service ability and can always demonstrate a positive attitude. The role of Service Desk Analyst with French is a key member of our clients IT team who offer support to users across 190 sites globally! If this position sounds of interest, then read on for more details!
- Acting as the central point of contact for all user incidents and requests
- Working shifts between 8am and 6pm, supporting IT users.
- Accepting telephone calls and e-mails, while ensuring they are logged in the Service Management Application.
- Resolving incidents & requests with 1st line fixes where possible.
- Communicating information with customers and other support teams in a clear and concise manner.
- Performing as part of a team to meet KPIs, SLAs and goals.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a technical support environment.
- Experience in service desk incident and request management processes
- Service desk skills, diagnostic and troubleshooting abilities and practical problem-solving
- Excellent customer service, attention to detail, and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, patient, and enthusiastic
- Can communicate at a professional level in both English and French
- Competitive salary
- 5 weeks of holidays + 3 sick days
- Pension insurance contribution
- Meal vouchers and Flexi pass
- International environment with career progression possibilities
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Working hours: Flexible with set core hours (after probation)
Starting date: ASAP
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then send us your CV in English!