REED is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst with fluent English. If you are an experienced Senior GL Accountant, have experience with analysis and you would love to focus on financial analysis and partly also SAP implementation, this opportunity is just perfect for you!
What will be your responsibilities?
• Financial review of the trial balance (during closing) with the local finance team
• Organize and Drive pre-close and final close meetings with Business Finance
• Coordination & monitoring of the completion of the closing calendar
• “Ownership” of country trial balances
• Primary contact for escalation, “Face” to local markets
• Overall coordination of the completion of BS reconciliations for the whole LE
• Provide country input to SSC teams into the close process, make actual figures transparent for markets, support local affiliate as appropriate
• Foster an environment of teamwork, innovation, process improvement across SSC and local finance
• Liaison with Statutory and Tax team
• Cost accounting support to the new ERP programme
• Ensure ERP spend is tracked against projection
• Assist with preparation of ERP budget
• Work on implementation and maintenance of ERP cost reporting model
Who is our ideal candidate?
• University degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or similar
• Strong knowledge of IFRS & Financial processes
• Min 3 years of experience in finance, accounting, or similar analytical function
• Existing/willing to obtain recognized accounting qualification such as ACCA, CIMA
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Strong analytical, time-managing, and organising skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with any local GAAP
• Experience with a transition to new ERP system - GREAT ADVANTAGE
• IT skills (HFM, Smartview, any ERP system)
• Ability to independently resolve complex problems
What do we offer?
• 25 days of vacation, 3 sick days
• Competitive renumeration
• Meal allowance
• Flexible working hours
• Multisport card
• Language courses
• Home office possibilities
Start date: ASAP / negotiable
If you are interested, send us your English CV and we will contact you!
Looking forward to our cooperation!