Our client, an AI based fin tech company that specialises in smart data analytics for insurers and credit provider, is currently building new IT&Data hub in Prague and we are looking for experienced "data" people to join their team. Currently we are searching for Senior Data Engineer.
Detailed role description:
Senior Data engineer helps to architect, design, implement, and optimise our data ingestion, transformation and spreading pipelines and processes. He or she develops data models, processing pipelines, back-end services supporting the data science teams, automates processes, build integrations, builds analytics.
• A university degree
• 3+ years of relevant experience in Data Engineering, warehousing, ETL, automation, big data and cloud technologies, etc.
• Ability to write code in Python. Has good understanding of software engineering concepts and patterns
• Proven record of building and maintaining data pipelines deployed in at least one of the big 3 cloud ML stacks (AWS, Azure, GCP) is an advantage
• Hands on experience with
o Open-source ETL, and data pipeline and orchestration such tools as Apache Airflow and Nifi.
o Large Scale/ Big Data technology, such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Impala, PrestoDb, Kafka o Workflow orchestration tools like Apache Airflow
o Containerisation with Docker, deployment on Kubernetes
o NoSql and graph databases
o Unix server administration and shell scripting
• Experience in building DWH and data lakes architectures
• Experience in working in cross-functional team with software engineers, data scientists and machine learning engineers
Why you do not want to miss this career opportunity?
• Work for a mission driven Company that will revolutionise the Insurance and Banking industry
• Work closely with senior leaders who have individually served a number of CEOs at Fortune 100 companies globally
• Build skills and connections in the industry by working with top tier Insurance and Banking clients on their mission critical problems and deploy solutions integrated to their day-to-day workflows and processes.
• Capitalise on an unparalleled learning and personal growth opportunity