Senior Back-End Developer
Our Client is a London based technology company on its journey to become the Smart Data
Analytics Platform of choice for Financial Services professionals globally. The Platform gives
influential decision makers a competitive edge by ingesting a large number of data sources,
structuring and credentialling unstructured data, running advanced analytics and machine
learning models to derive decision insights – in a World’s First Fully Integrated Solution.
Detailed role description:
• Design, development and testing of new features in the applications using C#.
• Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process.
• Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality.
• Participate as a team member in our agile development process (team meetings, code reviews).
• Provide support to end users.
• 5+ years of software development experience in C#.
• .NET Core 2.2 or higher experience.
• Solid knowledge and experience in SQL, EF, ADO.NET, Stored procedures, query optimisation.
• Good knowledge of NoSQL technology (MongoDB).
• WEB API (REST, GraphQL).
• BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
• Experience developing data intense applications and/or ETL processes.
• Strong in Object Oriented Programming, Design patterns and SOLID principles.
• AWS experience.
• CICD tools – Teamcity, Octopus, etc.
Why you do not want to miss this career opportunity:
•Work for a mission driven Company that will revolutionise the Insurance and Banking
• Work closely with senior leaders who have individually served a number of CEOs at
Fortune 100 companies globally
• Build skills and connections in the industry by working with top tier Insurance and Banking
clients on their mission critical problems and deploy solutions integrated to their day-today workflows and processes
• Capitalise on an unparalleled learning and personal growth opportunities