An international company solely focused on portfolio of dental brands is seeking a Senior Accountant with knowledge of Italian accounting standards. The position is to perform all accounting activities across the Italy entity including month end close preparation and reporting and also drives cooperation and communication with other functional leaders.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Perform the end-to-end activities in the Account-to-Report processes according corporate policies and in accordance to US GAAP standards
- Ensure accurate and timely month-end reporting
- Develop subject matter expertise to provide guidance across the assigned Account-to-Report area (Italian entity is in the middle of transition)
- Understand the balance sheet & income statement impacts of every transaction to challenge or propose material accounting judgmental entries when relevant
Who are we seeking?
- 3+ years of experience in General Accounting (ideally end to end accounting)
- Excellent technical financial skills and US GAAP knowledge and Italian accounting standards
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written) and B2 level of Italian
- SAP, Hyperion, SOX is an advantage
- Effective time management, organisational and prioritisation skills
What do we offer?
- Annual bonus
- Relocation package
- Contribution to wellness and leisure activities
- Extra 5 days of vacation and 4 sick days
- Individual retirement plan and life insurance possibility
- Meal vouchers
- Language courses
- Home office possibility
- Company discounts
- Service awards
- Attractive work environment in Prague 8 - Libeň
Salary: 70k - negotiable
Start: upon your availability
We can only consider candidates from EU / with permanent residence in Czech Republic.
Do you have US GAAP knowledge and Italian accounting standards and Italian on B2 level? Then send us your CV in English and we will call you to discuss details!