Our client, a global company having a Cyber Fusion Center in Prague is searching for an experienced Security Operations Engineer. Cyber Fusion Center is a unique multidisciplined team of around 150 people passionate about Cyber Security. Team supports clients globally to prepare for and defend against the rapidly changing capabilities of cyber attackers. We are looking for security professionals to join the international team at a custom-built location.
- Attending meetings and workshops with the client to understand requirements, challenges, and risks.
- Developing technology solution in cooperation with various technology teams using existing industry standards and best practices.
- Design and build Security Operation Centre including security tools like SIEM, EDR, SOAR, UEBA and their integration into various response and action platforms.
- Creating design and support documentation for the delivered services with adherence to client’s processes and procedures.
- Perform daily duties as per client’s project requirements such as security analysis, controls audit and assessment, infrastructure deployment and configuration.
- Perform throughout infrastructure testing, produce testing documentation and completion reports.
- Have 2-4 years of practical experience with IT Security products and services, ideally related to SIEM.
- Have a good knowledge and experience with administration of Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Have a good knowledge of encryption and tunneling protocols (PKI, IPSec, SSL VPN, TLS, IKE, IKEv2, etc.)
- Understand application protocols in context of OSI network layers and content inspection (Load-balancing, WAF, IPS, IDS, etc.)
- Understand baseline security requirements and platform hardening principles.
- Flexibility for international business trips to attend client meetings or workshops or perform remote site installation and configuration.
- Have good verbal communication skills (English) in both technical and non-technical communications. German language is a plus.
- Have good experience creating design documents (HLD, LLD) diagrams (Visio) and presentations (PPT)
- Have good analytical mindset for problem solving under stress and time pressure.
What will you get in return
- Home working and flexible working hours
- Benefits packages (employee discounts and rewards, healthcare program, insurance, cafeteria, language bonus, etc…)
- Training packages on various technologies with certifications, language courses
- Over-time work and on-call compensation
- International teams and multilingual environment
- Relocation support and assistance