Salesforce Center of Excellence is looking for Salesforce Developer who will help with involvement in all phases of a development project, from analysis and requirements to design to documentation, development, testing front-end platforms as Salesforce.com. Join the IT HUB community of IT enthusiasts, a start-up mindset and become part of an international team with unlimited opportunities. You can work full-remote or in modern offices in Prague.
- Develop solutions within Salesforce (or other dev platform) to support critical business functions and meet project objectives and client requirements
- Develop within Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies utilizing CI & CD practices by using tools such as Azure DevOps, JIRA, GitLab CI, Bamboo, VSTS, GearSet, Jenkins, Puppet, Provar, etc.
- Facilitate requirements Solution Architecture Board sessions and other requirements workshops to help guide the refinement process of business driven requirements
- Collaborate with business application owners with planning the development and delivery of new features and enhancements to support internal needs
- Experience with at least one OOP language, such as Java, C#, C++, Force.com.
- In addition to Salesforce, you’re skilled and interested in all phases of SDLC (i.e., Analysis, Design, Test, Delivery…).
- You’re experienced in Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodology, and the development of associated artifacts (i.e., implement user stories, acceptance criteria).
- You’re familiar with CI/CD, Automated testing tools (GitLab CI, Bamboo, Jenkins, Puppet, Provar, etc..), incl Azure DevOps
I will be happy to share more information with you, feel free to contact me at email@example.com or phone +420 727 841 641.
#Salesforcedeveloper, #forcecom, #Java, #C#, #C++, # SDLC, #Fullremote